This is the Stoughton High School Mid-Year Exam Schedule in January 2020.
● Classes that meet every day for the year and every day for a semester must report for the exam period.
● Students who arrive to school before/during a period that do not have an exam will report to the cafeteria until their next exam. Students must be supervised by a faculty/staff member at all
times. If a student is not with a faculty/staff member, they should be in the cafeteria.
● Cancellations during the exam schedule will not impact the order of the exams. (For example, no school on Tuesday means Tuesday exams now move to Wednesday, etc.) A delayed opening will cause the schedule to be modified by the length of the delay. For example, a one-hour delay would cause the first exam to begin at 8:35 with exams ending at 12:30 that day.
● Cancellations in the days leading up to exams will result in a loss of that day of the cycle.
● Students must only be in attendance for their exam periods.
● Students absent for an exam can make up an exam but credit will not be issued for the exam unless the absence is excused by the SHS Administration. Students must submit documentation to the main office within 2-days of the absence for an absence to be considered for excusal.
● There will be regular breakfast service (up to 7:30 a.m.) and lunch will be served from 11:30 a.m. - 12 noon.
● A regular bus schedule will be followed Friday, January 17 – Friday, January 24. Thursday, January 23, is a regularly scheduled district-wide early release.
● Monday, January 27th, will be the last day of Term 2/Semester 1.
|STOUGHTON HIGH SCHOOL Mid-Year Exam Schedule January 2020||73.75 KB|