Good Morning Class of 2020,
Please read the important information below on how you will get your Cap, Gown and Stole.
Cap, Gown, and Stole Pick-Up
- Caps, Gowns, and Stoles are free to all seniors this year.
- Caps, Gowns, and Stoles may be picked up on Tuesday, May 12th and Thursday May 14th from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Curbside Pick-Up will occur in the bus lane (behind the high school).
- Please enter the high school parking lot from Adams Street and enter the bus lane. You will see Staff there.
- Give your name and your Cap, Gown and Stole will be given to you. If you are also a member of good standing in NHS, NBHS, NAHS or DECA you will also receive your cords.
- You will also be given some written information regarding how you will proceed in taking a picture and providing me with information to include in the virtual portion of our graduation ceremony.
- If you are unable to report to the high school to pick-up your cap and gown, please email Ms. Miller to make alternative arrangements.
Parents/Guardians may pick-up for you as well.