The 2018 Scholarships are now available, please read the Scholarship Application Instructions to help answer any questions you might have about applying for these scholarships. Below is a quick overview.
- What is difference between a SHS Scholarship, an Outside Scholarship and a Custom Scholarship?
- SHS Scholarship- The recipients for these scholarships are selected by a committee of SHS faculty, guidance counselors and administrators.
- Outside Scholarship- The recipients for these scholarships are selected by the Scholarship donors.
- Custom Scholarship- The recipients for these scholarships are selected by the scholarship donors. The scholarship donors might require a special application form, a typed essay or a customized resume.
- Where and When do I submit my Scholarship Applications?
- Organize your materials and bring them to the cafeteria on March 7th between 2:15-3:30. If you are unable to attend this event, please make arrangements to have your applications distributed by a friend or family member. Applications will not be accepted before or after this date.
- Copies CANNOT be made in the High School Office, Guidance Office or in the Media Center. Please make arrangements to prepare your documents at a local copy shop or center in advance of the deadline. There will not be time to make copies after school on March 7th as scholarship collection will end promptly at 3:30.
|Scholarship Instructions 2018||39.15 KB|
|Scholarship Application 2018||46.8 KB|
|Custom Application Overview 2018||27.37 KB|
|Custom Checklist 2018||15.46 KB|
|Custom Scholarship Descriptions 2018||25.21 KB|
|Outside Scholarship Checklist 2018||19.57 KB|
|Outside Scholarship Descriptions 2018||39.95 KB|
|SHS Scholarships 2018||16.04 KB|
|SHS Scholarship Descriptions 2018||23.73 KB|